The little kids education Mini Kitas in Munich
are looking for you!
You are an English speaking qualified daycare educator (f|m|d) and you have a passion for early child education (age 1 to 6)?
Little kids education Mini KiTas have several available KiTa positions in Munich for:
- Pediatric nurse (m|f|d)
- Educator (m|f|d)
- Childhood educator (m|f|d)
- Social pedagogue (m|f|d)
- Daycare mother/father (m|f|d)
- Pedagogical specialists (m|f|d)
You can choose from different locations.
We operate several KiTas in Munich.
Our Highlights for you
- We educate and care for a maximum of 12 children per location in almost all of our daycare centres.
- As a matter of principle, we work with a higher staffing ratio than specified by the local authorities. In this way, we prevent our educators from being overworked.
- You can work with us in the age range that best suits your interests and strengths - initially 1 to 3 years, then 3 years until you start school and prospectively up to 12 years.
- We ensure short working distances. With us, you can choose from many day care centre locations the one that is the ideal workplace for you personally.
- You focus on the education, care and nurturing of children - little kids education creates and organises the framework conditions.
- You want to improve your work-life balance? - If you wish, we can organise a 4-day week for you.
- You will celebrate the signing of your contract with us at our expense: 2,000 € welcome bonus and a voucher for a wellness / fitness experience will be given to you after your probationary period (only for educators).
- You deserve to increase your salary - we look forward to talking to you!
Interested? Apply now!
We will call you within 3 working days. Absolute confidentiality is a matter of course for us - you can rely on us.
What you can expect:
This is what awaits you at your KiTa job in Munich:
- Work in a small group with 10-12 children per location
- A collegial and constructive cooperation in an appreciative working atmosphere with 1-3 other pedagogical specialists
- First-class induction, high pedagogical quality and great creative freedom:
- You play an essential role in shaping the pedagogical work with our children and implement common ideas on your own responsibility.
- Great scope for design: You will be given opportunities to help shape the joint set-up of our sites and the design of the room
- You have the right to suggest and have a say in the selection of the pedagogical staff
We what we offer additionally:
- Compensation above your proven current salary level (more net from gross)
- Support through pedagogical quality management and monthly expert consultation
- Flat hierarchies: We see ourselves as a team in which every colleague has the same status.
- Tax-free special benefit (e.g. lke Master Card)
- Permanent employment + 30 days of vacation and a flexible vacation schedule.
- Internal and external training opportunities
- The organization of all framework conditions of pedagogical work: You focus on the development, support, nutrition and care of our children – everything else is done by us.
What you bring:
You have completed training/studies as a pedagogue, educator, childhood educator, childcare worker, childminder, pedagogical specialist or have a comparable qualification and
- you have a broad technical knowledge and have ideally already gained practical experience
- have the ability to inspire children every day anew and to encourage them creatively
- want to develop yourself further and reflect on your own pedagogical work
- see yourself as a developmental companion for the children and as an educational partner for the parents
- you like to work in a team, but you also enjoy acting independently and on your own responsibility
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to getting to know you.
Just send us your application!